Verity is seeking an experienced grant writer and coordinator to own the grant funding process from start to finish. We are looking for someone who is ready to drive the end-to-end process, from identifying grant opportunities and proposing them internally, to drafting the application, securing external review services, submitting the grant and the subsequent follow up and reporting.
The individual we are looking for should ideally already have been exposed to the (European) grant/funding landscape and have very good stakeholder management skills. An excellent, technical writer in (business) fluent English who is looking to make an impact to our organization. We currently view this as a part-time role, with the potential to take on additional responsibilities if desired.
The global leader in self-flying indoor drone systems, Verity's integrated inventory tracking systems enable zero-error warehouses for some of today’s most notable big box retailers, third-party logistics providers, and manufacturers. Our live events solutions help create stunning effects for top names in the entertainment industry like Drake, Céline Dion, Metallica, Justin Bieber, and Cirque du Soleil.
We continuously reach beyond existing limitations to rethink, reimagine, and rework the role of robotics in the world today.
Come join our growing team and help us break new boundaries for drone systems and technologies!
What you'll do
- Research and pro-actively identify grant funding opportunities
- Drive and own the planning, preparation, submission and follow up of grant proposals
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to obtain relevant content and draft this into the grant proposal
- Responsible for compiling all components of each grant submission, ensuring that the proposal is formatted, packaged, and submitted in accordance with granting agency requirements
- Develop and maintain a library of reference documentation, including information such as funding agency requirements and forms as well as other pertinent material
- Monitor and coordinate the administration of post-award grants
- Additional responsibility for the creation and maintenance of user documentation, training documentation and manuals if workload allows
What you bring
- Degree in business management, finance, or public administration, technical degree would be fine too
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in research, finance, or public administration
- Demonstrable experience in grants writing and drawing up of analytical reports/documents in business fluent English
- Must bring along prior knowledge of grant administration, grant management and/or grant coordination
- Prior experience obtaining funds for grants projects and programs
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Why you'll love Verity
- Flexibility of a hybrid work environment. You can arrange start and finish times around your life (picking up kids, walking the dog, training for your next marathon at lunch)
- A great engineering culture, including flat hierarchies, an open-door policy, and a focus on joint responsibility and mutual trust and support
- Working with a skilled, high-achieving, experienced, fun, and growing team—with lots of opportunities to develop your professional career and grow with the company
- Annual team-building events, quarterly and monthly get-togethers, knowledge-sharing talks, game nights, and more
- 25 days of annual leave, employee stock ownership plan (conditions apply), variety of pension plans, and relocation packages
- Welcoming office space complete with friendly team members, free snacks (fresh fruits, coffee, and more!), and fun activities—we’re dog-friendly!
Are you ready for a great adventure?
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we think at www.verity.net.